domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2021

 


MY PRESENTATION








My name is Myriam Jimenez, I am from Fusagasuga Cundinamarca, but live in Ibague Tolima, I am 36 years old, I am an administration student in the University UNAD, I am a secretary in a Company in the city. I live with my parents and husband, in a small apartment outside the city. I have 2 sisters Jenny and Erika; they have given me beautiful nephews.

I am a very happy person, I like to share with my family, I am very responsible in my work and desire graduate in administration to be able to grow both in work and personal life.

Step 1: List of sentences.

  • I used to like vallenato music
  • I used to live in Bogota
  • I used to eat bread in the breakfast
  • I used to exercise the Sunday
  • I used to dye my hair
  • I used to drink coffee every morning
  • I used to walk with my grandma
  • I used to dance salsa music
  • I used to fish with my husband
  • I used to read love stories


Step 2: Read the following sentences in present perfect and past progressive and write them down in the corresponding space:

PAST PROGRESSIVE

PRESENT PERFECT

I was spending time with my dog at the park

Rafael has not become an excellent actor

Sofia and Rafael were driving the car really fast

Have Adolfo and Leidy been in an excellent restaurant?

Ernest was not fixing the car

Clara has eaten a delicious pizza yet

Aaron was running to the mall

Angela has written a beautiful poem

Were the cats playing on the tree?

John and Liliana have gone to Santa Martha

I was not eating a delicious ice cream

Sandra and Raul have worked in the factory since 1988



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario